Sunday, June 24, 2012

French Manicure


Hi girls! Today I am going to be talking about French Mani! I love a French Manicure, its always stylish, and goes with ANYTHING! So, here is the tutorial!


French Manicure~


Step 1.
You need to remove any old nail polish, and you need to clean underneath your nails. Also, if your nails have been soaked, push back those cuticles. 


Step 2.
You need to file/clip your nails. I don't like mine that long, so I have a little bit of nail for mine. If you want your nails to remain long, then expect to do a thicker white part. 


Step 3.
Now, apply a base coat. Allow it to dry, then add a second base coat.


Step 4. 
Now take some regular white nail polish and wipe the brush off the sides, and then gently brush it along the top of your nail. Repeat with all nails.


Step 5. 
If you need to touch up, get a cue tip and dab it in some polish remover, then wipe off the parts you don't want.


Step 6.
After its dry, apply a top coat.


Step 7.
Let dry.


And-viola! You have French nails! One thing I would like to say though is that the white part can chip if your not careful, so expect normal touch-ups.


I hope I helped you with your French Nails! I will be doing a post on French Pedicures soon! Oh and, I leave for camp tomorrow at 3:00 in the morning, so I will be gone for 6 days! I can't wait to talk to you all after camp!


Ta-ta for now!


~Pearl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment