Sunday, June 24, 2012

French Pedicure


Hi girls! I thought, that since I am leaving for camp at 3:00 in the morning tomorrow, that I could not possibly leave you all hanging and waiting to find out how to do a fantastic French Pedicure! I personally LOVE French Pedicures because whenever my friend comes over, we do it for each other. With normal touch-ups (like, once every 1 1/2 week), they are still in great shape 4 weeks later. Here is the tutorial!


French Pedicure~


Step 1.
First, you need to soak, scrub, file, clip, and put some lotion on your feet! Soak for about ten minutes, scrub your feet, clip/file your toes, then add some lotion to make them soft.


Step 2.
Add two different layers of base coat which is clear. Let dry.


Step 3.
After that, take regular white nail polish and slide it across the top of your nail. I have to warn you though, it takes really good dexterity for you to not mess up once or twice. If you do, just start over on that nail. Don't worry, it took both my friend and I three tries to get the big toes right!


Step 4.
After that, just let it dry. Then, apply a top coat.




I hope you all love your French Pedicure! What are your thoughts? Feel free to comment!




Ta-ta!


~Pearl :)

3 comments: