Monday, June 11, 2012

Some Of My Favorite Blogs




I wanted to share some of my personal favorites- concerning blogs! I am going to include a short description of each for you, to kind of give you an outline.

Girls4God- This website is for a lot of different ages. It touches subjects for women, young women, teenagers, and preteens! It provides do's and dont's, trendy outfits, tips, beauty, and also modest alternatives (she recently posted how to deal with immodest costumes, how cool is that?!?), plus SO-MUCH-MORE! I was actually inspired to create my blog from reading hers! 

Bramblewood Fashion - This website features all sorts of things, from home-made skirts, to Nancy Drew inspired outfits! Plus, it revolves around modesty and Christ Like behavior and appearance. (By the way, Girls 4 God is the same way)

AmandaBeth Online- This blog is great, and I like the views from the author. The style is very classic and vintage-like. So, if your into that kinda look, this is the place for you. Right now, she is actually taking time off, to get her life into focus (from what I read). But, her archives are full of wonderful outfits, advice, tips, and more!

That's all I know for now. I am going to look around and will edit once I find some more lovely blogs. Also, comment and leave me those awesome URL addresses for your blogs. A similar subject would be nice :) 

Ta-ta for now!

~Pearl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment