Monday, June 11, 2012

Swimsuit Types

Swimsuit Types

I imagine your dreading this, because you think I am going to show you a $50.00 one piece that is still to low for comfort on girls around 13-15, and I am going to say "What a great deal!". Well, your wrong! That is just not me. Recently my friend and I have had the same problems. We were texting earlier today and I put:


"A one-piece swimsuit thats modest and doesn't end with kini is so hard to find!".

Now, there are plenty types of swimsuits/bathing suits. I am going to give you the different types, just to kind of inform you guys.


One-piece-
Oh the classic one-piece! Chic, modest, and of course adorable. But, lately they have taken how low it is waay to far, by making it comes to like your belly button. That's right, to much showing for comfort!  (By the way, the swimsuit above isn't the most stylish, but a good example of the way a modest one-piece should look in general). The pattern on the swimsuit above is just an idea of a pattern, but there are TONS of different patterns. 


Monokini- 
This is where there are huge holes in the front, and on the hips/waist/stomach. Not modest, at all.



Bikini-
Do I even have to go there? Immodest, to showy, and not what a Christ-Like girl should have. BUT, if you wear it with a tank top and gym shorts in the water, they are fine. If all else fails in me finding a swimsuit, I might just have to resort to that possibility! (Lets hope not!)





Tankini-
My best friend is in love with this style, while I like the athletic (there are athletic styles) one-piece. This is basically a shirt, with swimsuit bottoms. You can also get boyshorts if you prefer. (They may not match, the tankini I am showing, but I had to do two different things so)

Some shops that are good for finding swimsuits are:

Ross (Their website only has the outline of what the stores carry, but you can't see because its like an outlet store)

For me, I am going shopping this week or next week. Some things that I would make sure your swimsuit has are:

A high top. It doesn't go low or anything like that.
The bottoms don't look like a t, they are actually normal and modest.
No holes.
Bend-Proof material.
And most of all, they have to be cute! 

I hope I helped you with your swimsuit dilemma, or gave you an outline at the least!

Ta-ta,
~Pearl :)



No comments:

Post a Comment